Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Sunday!!!

Or was the song Monday Monday? Oh well, today was a good day. Patrick was a crack up today. I put him up at the table when I was making dinner. He didn't get a nap today so everything was wrong. Bumping into things and hurting bad. So I decided he needed to just be. Gave him his coloring book and crayons and he was a happy camper.

I'm watching Rising:Building Ground Zero on the science channel. It makes me sad that when I was in NYC back in April that Amanda and I didn't go see it. I can't wait to go back to New York. I would really like to go back and see the new tower and the memorial. You know the crazy thing of it is, my family and I were in NYC in July of that year. Actually, walked right below the towers to go see the statue of Liberty. I can tell you exactly what I was doing that day. I was house sitting for a friend's parents that went to Norway for a trip. Walked to MSU~Billings campus to head to my math class. My math teacher walked in and said "I think we are all wanting to be near a t.v.  I went back to the house that I was house sitting and turned on the t.v. just in time to watch the first tower fall. I called my mom and told her to get the t.v in the kitchen and turn it on. We were both shocked. Now watching the show is so sad and awe-inspiring. Just watching the memorial museum collecting debris from the actually site and from people that were there, is unbelievable. I want to take my kids there and tell them about it. One of the reason Jb, my husband, went active. I can remember we were just kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment