Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Was a success. She loved it. Likes her teacher and made a new friend. Came home excited that she started learning cursive letters. I think we will have to get a book so she can practice and get her penmanship better. Should be interesting.

She was so excited to go to school today she was up at 6:15 am to get dressed and go. I told my alarm doesn't go off until 6:45 I'll see you in 30 minutes. Crazy kid, I know I was excited for her to go to school but not that early.

We even switched up the cookies on the first day. Instead of having them made. I started the cookies and we finished them when she got home. She loves cracking eggs. Which is great for me, I hate it. I usually get all slimy and gross. Plus, she had to have ice cream right after school and since it was so hot I couldn't blame her.

Jb called right before I went to get her and left a message for her. She is so cute, every night she blows a kiss to Jb and says good night daddy. It has me tear up a little every time.

I have started to put Patrick's clothes away in my room. I never get his clothes upstairs so I decided that I may as well just stick them in my room so then they wouldn't be stuck in a basket all the time and the laundry would actually be all put away. (wishful thinking I know) I've also started putting stuff aside for Connor (Kristina and Dan's son). I can't wait to take it to him in 2 weeks. I am so counting down the days. I'm gonna have me some quality baby time. Even though he will be 6 weeks old, I can't wait to snuggle the little guy. Which reminds me I will have to call Kristina to see how he did sleeping in his bed went tonight.

Well this lady is going to clean off the bed and hit the hay. I picked up two new books that I want to read.

Hasta luego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment