Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Anticipation for Grandma's visit.

We were eating dinner tonight and Abbie just randomly says "Mom, the song still applies." I replied, "What song?" She comes back with "Grandma is coming around the mountain when she comes. We have a mountain, she would have to come around." She is so looking forward to her Grandma's visit. I hope my mom plans on staying for more than a weekend. If not then we will make due, but her Granddaughter might not like it so much.

Think Jb has pushed on, haven't heard from him for two days. I know. I know. Last deployment I complained I heard to much from him. I just don't want to waste talking with him. I think this time its going to be harder because he doesn't have a computer either. So, hopefully he will try to call more. We shall see.

Patrick was pretty cute. He wore his tennis shoes today (we've lost one of his crocs). He kept putting them on the wrong feet. I kept telling him they were on the wrong feet and he kept saying 'No on my feet momma.' The boy is certainly cute when he is logical. I think he took off his crocs in my room but somehow I have lost it. Which is sad because I cleaned my room so I don't know where it could have gone. I guess, I will just have to keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment