Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Date....

Today I figured out why I was so short tempered with my kids. Sad to say it's happen a few times this week and really need to work on that. After being woken up at 6:30 am (on a Saturday no less), there was a struggle of the raspberry jelly  which ended with it being dropped on the floor. Of course I didn't have a break the rest of the day. I figured out that I needed a date, a little number that would tell me my husband would/could be home on. Of course I don't have one so it makes days like a little hard.

We did make it to the trick-or-treating at the Freedom Crossing, wish we went back for the concert. Patrick ended up falling asleep by the time we got back to the house. So we ended up just chilling the rest of the day.

So I'm hoping that I can get a date soon and end this waiting game I find myself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment