Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend fun!

The plan was go through the section of the garage we stuck stuff we are getting rid of.
I really thought it was going to take a lot longer than it did. 
I put my husband on getting us some tunes. We have an extra tuner and speakers, by the time he had that done. I just needed help with the awkward pieces.

We put the boxes we have leftover on the shelves my husband built. I can announce I can actually park my car in the garage. It's the little things really. It will come in handy when it starts getting hot in  the next couple weeks. 

We hit the dump and then took the kids to the pool. Patrick has only been begging to go to the pool for the last month. Well, maybe two weeks, so we picked up his buddy Connor and hit the water. 

I actually didn't have to get in the pool, so I took along my latest project and worked up some on Eagles Majesty.  I am working it up for my father-in-law. 


It has worked up pretty quick, but then Dimensions use a lot of half stitches. I will get some pictures of the progress so far.  

Hope yow lovelies had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment