Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

The Blahs....

Ever just have the blahs?? 
I have a bad case of them. Haven't picked up one of my crochet projects or cross-stitch ones. 

I did catch up on the In Death series by J.D. Robb. I just can't not read those books in a couple days. I love them. I read Thankless and Concealed In Death.  

I absolutely loved Thankless. Roarke and Eve were awarded medals and Sumerset (Roarke's father of sorts) arranges Roarke's family to be in town for the ceremony. Then the whole scene between Nixie and Eve was beyond anything I could imagine. 

As I read that scene, I wondered if there was any book that J.D. Robb or Nora Roberts has had a hard time writing. I could not imagine writing Nixie's story. She is a survivor of her whole family's murder along with her friend. 

We may or may not be heading to Albuquerque to sell my husbands truck this weekend. If we do will have a post on what exactly what we did to fill the day. 

Laters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment