Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Backstitching!!!

For those of you that don't Cross-stitch backstitching is usually what happens when your project is all done and your doing the outlining to make parts of your project POP!

Well, I have completed all of the stitching and have started on the backstitching! I have decided that is one of the steps I don't like doing. Not sure why that is I could easily pass off this step but everything I've done that includes it makes it look awesome! 

So I guess I will just have to power through it and get it done. My goal is to be able to send Patrick's stocking to my mom so she will sew it up. (I'm not very successful on that part) I'm on track at this point  because I gave myself until the 1st of November. I'm ahead at this point. Yeah me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment