Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

On the Ipod

One of my banes of existence is dishes. The house we are renting at the moment has a dishwasher but it doesn't run through. It fills with water makes all the appropriate noises for a dishwasher but doesn't drain or actually washes the dishes. So to make the task more enjoyable I jam out to music on my ipod. So, I was curious to see what are the number one songs in my playlist. I'm very surprised at the numbers

1. Apologize (ft. OneRepublic) by Timbaland with 580 plays
2. Leave Out all the Rest by Linkin Park with 310 plays
3. Shadow of the Day by Linkin Park with 290 plays
4. All the Right Moves by OneRepublic with 212 plays
5. Little Bit (ft. Lykke Li) by Drake with 187 plays
6. Party All the Time by Black Eyed Peas with 183 plays.

I have to say that I figured my favorite song from Pentatonix from the Sing Off would have more plays but they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment