Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It was a Day!!!

Well, my friend Tiffany and I went to the Zumba class and the teacher called to cancel right before. So, I guess we will try for next week. That was a bummer.

I guess it lucked out in J.B.'s favor because that way he got to bed an hour earlier. He did not like waking up at 2:30, he did get up at 3:00. Oh and the amount of times Patrick ran in and out of our bedroom.

Patrick decided to brush his teeth except he thought it would be better to spread it all over the carpet. Oh, and did I tell you it was blue. I swear my kids do not want us to get our deposit back.

We did hit IHOP, it was international pancake day and we got free pancakes. I expected a weight but it was a ridiculous that a table of 6 that was seated right (I mean minutes) before us ordered, eat and paid before we even got our food. At least we had our drink orders we taken in a timely manner. Wish we had the kid that was covering the table next to ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment