Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Finding the Rio Grande River.

So my mom and dad came to visit. It was lovely, got a lot of things done around the house. 
 One of the things my mom wanted to do was find the Rio Grande River. So we did a google search found out that if we took one exit we could go a few miles into New Mexico and see it. We were successful, we had to stop at a Dollar General. Which told us to go back to the liquor store and take a right. 

This is what we found:




The bridge


It's a little low, but then again we haven't had our 'monsoon' season yet. It's still pretty. Of course I had to get the construction equipment.


My little engineer, was super stoked when a train came through.


A view of the Franklin Mountains from the west side.


My little man with his Grandpa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment