Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

This week

I would have said this week was fairly easy week. That was until we hit Thursday. It was like any other thursday but then I get a call from my in-laws. My mother in-law fell down the stairs and broke her wrist and banged up her hip pretty bad. Went to the E.R. and had it set and was told to come have pins place on Friday.

Friday comes around, my friend calls and asks if I can watch two of the four kids because she needs to take one of her sons to the E.R. because he was complaining of chest pains. No problem. Well, come to find out he has Pneumonia and is getting transferred to another hospital to be admitted. So she came and dropped off the youngest one. So by 2:00 I had 5 kids. Seriously out numbered, so needed by battle buddy. 4:30 Patrick decided Bag Balm needs to be all over his floor instead of the container. I want to say it was because I wasn't giving him all my attention but it's not the reason. He is just in that stage (well I'm hoping its a stage). 6:00 everyone is fed. 7:00 the youngest ones are in the bath (spaghetti is messy food). 7:30 sitting down and watching a movie. Mom comes to pick up the kids. The patient is doing much better with fluids and rest. Mother-in-law gets in and out of surgery with no complications and is home resting.

I'm hoping this coming week isn't filled with as much excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment